Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


 
So what if....

  • I'm excited about our first pool day today! 
  • I think this age that Tucker is in is super fun! I can see his brain working so hard! I feel like he learns something new everyday!
  • I'm not too excited about my class this summer...but hey, I'm only taking one and I only have 3 left total before graduation in December! WHOOHOOO!
  • I'm so excited about Tucker's first beach trip! 
  • I don't like when I do eat healthy all day that I feel as though I'm even more hungry....
  • I pray that we are able to move back closer to our family and friends one day. 
  • I'm excited to meet our sweet friend J and J's baby boy this weekend...their baby and Tucker are exactly one week apart! :)
  • I like that I sometimes forget what day of the week it is...summer is the best!
  • I'm glad there are a lot of great activities to do in our town for the summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment