Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SWW


It's Wednesday!








 
So what if....


  • I got really sad when T work up in the middle of the night this week...he's a wonderful sleeper and it worried me.
  • This time next week will be the LAST day of school!!
  • I can't stand when people campaign for things that you shouldn't campaign for. Just let me people pick the most deserving.
  • I'm sure I will miss my students this summer but boy am I ready for a break! 
  • I'm really lovin' getting some sun at recess...this mama is PALE!
  • I'm excited for the Bachelorette to start! 
  • I love rice cakes with peanut butter! 
  • I started to only wear my hair straight again...the curls are not curls they are FRIZZ!
  • I love my Bible app on my phone, reading it every morning while I nurse TJH is a great way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment