Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prayer Schedule

We are members of a wonderful church. We are so thankful to have a body of believers around us and our sweet TJH. 

We also have a great Sunday School class and teachers!

A couple of Sundays ago, one of our teachers was teaching about prayer. One of his biggest points was that our prayers need to meaningful. Because God does answer our prayers. 

He suggested making a prayer schedule to follow to make sure that our prayers are meaningful. 

So, I made one and I've been using it when I pray. I find myself praying throughout the day a lot but when I sit down for my quite time I like to use this schedule to make sure I've covered things. :)


1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I find that it's hard to cover it all each day, I think I'll have to do this too! :)

    ReplyDelete