Wednesday, May 23, 2012


It's Wednesday!


 
So what if....


  • I'm loving summer...I know I've said it like 15 times!
  • I'm pretty proud of myself! I've worked out everyday since Saturday...this Mama will be in a bathing suit soon and I don't want to be too embarrassed.
  • Tucker and I dance around the house when the Mr. isn't home!
  • I love that one of my students already starting writing me letters! Love a pen pal! :)
  • I'm so not tan right now...but laying out in my backyard just isn't cute.
  • I'm so glad the Mr. is enjoying his grad school classes. 
  • I think it's going to be really hard to train TJH to sleep un-swaddled and not in the Nap Nanny. Any advice?
  • I'm soo excited about our summer vacays!
  • I'm pretty much addicted to iced coffee! :)

1 comment:

  1. You know...we just let Landon sleep in his swaddle as long as he wanted. I did it because the daycare seemed like it wasn't a big deal...and you know they were always very honest with us telling us when to start sippy cups, etc. He slept in the swaddle until 8 months and then just kind of naturally didn't need it. We used the velcro swaddles though and they made a larger size. It was never a big deal to try to train him out of it...we just kind of stopped when we could lay him down for a nap and he'd snuggle up on his tummy without it. He sleeps now on his tummy but with his legs up underneath his body and his booty up.

    ReplyDelete