Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Phone Dump and Update! :)

Okay, so now that I've finished the drafts in my post area I can catch yall up! :) 

It's officially summer for me and I'm LOVING being home with my sweet boys!

If you follow me on Instrgram you may have already seen some of these pictures!


Okay, so Chick-fil-A doesn't do anything bad...all of their food is wonderful and now they add these little gems! YUMMO! Have you tried one?

I sported this shirt on the last day of school! It's backwards...but it says 'I survived 2nd grade' and that I did folks! I'm looking forward to another year in 2nd grade next year but with a new group of students! I had my hands full this year...not to say that I didn't love all 22 of them but they needed A LOT of extra love. :)

Bath time is the BEST! TJH loves it! He kicks so much while he's in the water and love to sing and play when he gets out! He used to cry when he got out because it was cold but he's stopped doing that now.


This is how we spent our last day of Post-Planning...yes, I do work at the best place ever! We had a beach volleyball tournament! It was SO fun! 2nd grade made it to the second teir (not sure if that's the correct word to use, but we won our first game and got to play again!) but 5th grade ended up being the champions! :)

My very favorite place to eat where we live! SO YUMMY! They just re-painted their sign and I just love it! 

He looks scared but he's not. He LOVES his Sophie! He's been squeaking her recently and it's super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment