Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tucker John has ARRIVED!

Tucker John
came into this world on February 4, 2012 at 7:50AM

I will share our amazing birth story soon.
Tucker is such a good baby!

He weighs 7lbs 15.9oz and 20 3/4 inches.
We are so in love with him. There is no greater feeling than being a mommy. 

Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends for loving, supporting, and excited for us during this time in our lives. We love you and are so thankful for this precious gift from God! 


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby!! And you look beautiful, I hope I look half that good after having a baby one day! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you are so excited! What a beautiful family! And you look wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful!! I know you guys are over the moon in love!!! Can't wait to read the story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! He is so cute! I know you are loving being a mommy already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you and Eric! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know how I missed this but CONGRATS mama!!!! You look amazing for just giving birth! ANd your little man looks SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete