Monday, February 27, 2012

Mommy Lessons

Just in the short three weeks of being a Mommy I've learned a TON!

  • Spit up, poop, and pee are no big deal...on my clothes, on my face and in my hair.
  • Sleep...what is that and who cares?
  • Babies have more laundry then a teenage girl!
  • Snuggling is the BEST thing ever!
  • Eating cold food doesn't even phase me anymore.
  • Seeing your baby recognize your voice is the BEST thing since sliced bread!
  • Getting out of the house has never been so exciting.
  • Taking 20 pictures in 5 minutes of my child on my iPhone is fine!
  • Not knowing all the answers is okay...just Google it or call someone...it doesn't make you less of a mommy!
  • Praying with my child is so amazing and has brought me so much closer to God.
  •  You still can have a social life with a baby.
  • Not feeling bad about saying no if it's for your child is okay.
  • Talking about your baby all the time is 100% okay! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love reading this! I am sure I will feel the SAME way soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete