Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!



 
So what if....



  •  I don't look forward to night time...I know this will pass.
  •  I just go and sit in TJH's room sometimes. I love his space in our house.
  •  I really only wanting to eat Mexican food.
  • I get upset when people say that we won't love our dogs as much after TJH arrives...hello..do you even know us...our dogs are so important to us!
  • I'm so excited that it's February!
  • I don't understand our winter weather...I have a feeling we are going to have it really late or just a SUPER hot summer...I'm not sure.
  •  I'm confused with the way some people act...if I'm one of your best friends, then you should probably act/treat me that way. It's a two way street...
  • I love my Valentine wreath is hung outside....my favorite holiday! :)

    2 comments:

    1. this winter weather is confusing me too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Saying you won't love your dogs as much after you have Tucker is like saying you won't love Tucker as much when you have a second child! There's alway enough love to go around!

      ReplyDelete