Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!



 
So what if....



  •  This whole SWW is about TJH! :)
  •  I am so in love with my little boy. 
  •  I love holding him, changing him, feeding him, talking to him, singing to him and just having him here outside of my tummy!
  • I sometimes just find myself staring at him and just thanking God for such a precious gift!
  • I'm not concerned with school, JLA, or grad school because right now I am soaking up being a mommy!
  • I love watching the Mr. with TJH...the Mr is the BEST daddy in the whole world...he's a natural and it makes me fall even more in love with him each time he's tending to TJH.
  •  I'm so thankful for all of our family and friends....we are surrounded by the most amazing people ever!
  • I cannot wait to share more about TJH and his grand entrance and first couple of days on this Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment