Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr!

Happy Birthday to the best husband ever!

I am so truly blessed to have the best husband. He is so supportive and loving.
Now, he is the BEST daddy ever! I also dreamed what it would be like to see him be a Daddy and his actions have out down my dreams....he is just amazing with TJH! He's a natural. He knows just what to do with him at all times.

I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend. I love laughing and dreaming with him. He's always making others laugh and it's such a good quality.

He's also so talented! Our yard is beautiful, I always eat yummy food prepared by him, he's so handy, and he's great at picking the perfect clothes for me! God has given him so many talents and he uses them to benefit others!

I hope that TJH and I can make his birthday special. He always makes birthdays special for me and I know he will for Tucker too!

Happy Birthday baby! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet husband!! You have such a beautiful family, love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete