Saturday, February 4, 2012

39 weeks




PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 39weeks
Size of baby: Mini watermelon
Weight gain: I think I'll reveal that at the end. And now we are getting close to that! ha! :)
 Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Still have movement, but it has slowed down this week. I think he's running out of room and maybe getting ready to make his grand arrival!
  Sleep: Sleep...it got a tad better this week, but still 6-10 bathroom breaks in a night is no fun!
Symptoms: Nothing to report this week...headache is gone...weather finally got steady.
What I miss: Nothing in particular this week.
Cravings: bacon biscuits and we found a new yummy biscuit place! ha!
Best Moment this week: Feeling great and my amazing husband arranged for me to have my nails, toes, eyebrows done AND a prenatal massage this week! It was such a great afternoon/evening of relaxation!
What I am looking forward to:  Holding my sweet boy for the very first time. I get so emotional just thinking about holding and kissing him for the first time. We are so blessed to be given this child by the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that this posted the day you had sweet Tucker! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete