Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




 
So what if....



  •  I cannot wait to get rid of Dish on Friday and get U-verse!!
  •  I think it's so funny that people get so upset about the Bachelor...people it's a show and it's fake! ha!
  •  I loved meeting new mommys at our breast feeding group!
  • I'm not really missing work...it's such a busy time there right now and I'm totally enjoying soaking up my new baby boy!
  • I thought I would be so nervous to drive TJH for the first time, but I was pretty calm.
  • I wish Valentines was this week instead of last week...I feel better now and could plan something fun for the three of us...
  •  I'm very thankful for the meals that have been brought by our Sunday School class...yummy so far! :)
  • I would like some warm weather with no rain so we can go on more walks.

1 comment:

  1. We have Dish right now and we're thinking of kicking it to the curb when our contract is up this summer too.

    ReplyDelete