Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!






 
So what if....



  •  I've watched more TV in the past week and half then I have in years. ha!
  •  My whole entire life revolves around my sweet boy and I am totally okay with it! I love it!
  •  I love how the Mr. and I laugh a ton at being parents...there are so super funny moments when you are a new parent.
  • I wasn't okay with going back to the hospital this past weekend...but my body can't fight off two infections with out antibiotics. I'm just glad TJH was able to go with me and now we are all back at home.
  • I'm thankful for all the support my sweet husband has given me.
  • I can't wait for sushi...we are going this weekend! whoop!
  •  I'm not okay with my hair...but I don't have time yet to straighten it...that will come! ha!
  • I love that I'm a mommy now! It's the best thing ever! I believed people when they said that but o my goodness it's the truth! There are moments that are tough but it's worth it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment