Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What we did this weekend!

First of all....
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET MOTHER-IN-LOVE!

She is one good lookin' 50 year old!

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. She treats me like one of her very own. Always there for me and gives lots of good advice!
I love you MIL!
We had a fun weekend!
We headed to PTC to celebrate birthdays and Valentines, run a 5K and eat yummy food!

Friday afternoon we headed there right after school.
Of course we stopped for a snack
Not sure why I can't get the picture to turn...but these new Skittles are tasty! :) 
Lucy rides in her tent...but Ethel doesn't like to be in her tent...she would like to explore in the car and sit on Mr.'s lap!


Saturday, we all ran a 5k...and when I say we...I mean all 10 of us!! Yup, that's right! I was running this 5k and mentioned it to my MIL and she said she would love to run it too! So it ended up being a family event that was so fun!

All 10 runners!
(P.S. It was 22 degrees at the beginning of the race!)
My cute Mr.! This was his first 5k ever!
All of us after the race! 3 of our runners placed in their age divisions! WHOOP WHOOP!

After the 5k...my mom made her FAMOUS chicken salad, banana muffins and crescent rolls! SOO yummy! She had Mr. and I over for lunch with my sisters!
 It was so fun to hang out and eat yummy food!

She also gave me my Valentines presents!: 
My mom made me these AWESOME socks!!! I love them! She is so talented! 
 Then my mom took me and my sis B to get our nails done! But it's a new things...
GEL polish by OPI!
Have you head of it?!?! It's supposed to last a long time! And it's not like normal polish. I love it! I hope it last a long time!
While we were at my mom's house my MIL and family took all the dogs to the dog park! Can you spot Ethel?

Saturday night we went to dinner to celebrate, my MIL's 50th birthday, my brother-in-laws gf's birthday, and Mr's birthday! Lots of February birthdays!
Sunday was filled with church, school work, cleaning, baking and getting ready for the busy week ahead!

What a fun weekend! How was yours?


2 comments:

  1. I already have an obsession with OPI, but a long lasting gel polish? Bless. I'm so excited. Might have to schedule an Ulta trip to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of us have started getting gel manicures here and we LOVE them! They last a long time and look great!

    ReplyDelete