Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SO What Wednesday!

It's Wednesday...

Photobucket

Go over to Life After I "Dew" to join in!

SO WHAT...

  • If I want to be tan soo bad right now! I know tanning beds are horrible for you but I would love to lay for 15 minutes!
  • If I've told Ethel 20 times a day how thankful I am that she is okay after Saturdays accident!
  • If I'm looking forward to the weekend...isn't everyone?!?!
  • If I get defensive about my job...I don't just sing song and decorate a classroom. I teach 24 cool kids really hard stuff everyday!
  • If I'm still thinking about deactivating my Facebook account...Leslie gave me some kinds words about it! I'll let you know when I do it!
  • If I can't handle my hands being dirty or having stuff on them...I'm pretty sure I've been like this since I was very little...right Mom?
  • If I'm wishing for some new clothes...I know...we are are on a one income budget...but I can still think/dream about new clothes.
  • If I secretly like it when I wake up in the middle of the night and Mr. is holding onto me.


3 comments:

  1. Can I comment on all of these?!?! I would LOVE to tan right now! I get defensive about our job too! People think it is so easy but it's not always easy! When Sadie ran and we thought she was gone for good....I tell her all the time how much I love her and would miss her if she was gone! They are part of the family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming about new clothes lately too.. if only money grew on trees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read about Ethel, my heart dropped. Thank God that she is okay! I think of her as your little girl!

    So what's the story about deactivating your facebook account? I've been contemplating the same thing and I wonder if it's for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete