Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I got an award!

Last week in the midst of my emotional week I received an award from a very sweet blogger! I was so excited and it cheered me up and she didn't even know the week I was having! So, thank you Married...With a Pup!


Here are the rules of the award:
1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 7 other deserving and great bloggers

4. Contact the awarded bloggers to let them know of their award!




Seven things about me:
1) I love Valentines Day!
2) My Mom always and still says to me, "LindsayAnn, Pretty IS as Pretty DOES." Great words to live by.
3) I want children really bad. Yes, I have 24 at school, but I want some of my own.
4) I don't react well when my routine is messed up. I know I need to be better about this.
5) I was taught to sew when I was 6 years old. I love to sew, I just need to make more time for it.
6) When I want to sleep in I like to sleep until I wake up, eat something yummy and then go back to bed. Not HEALTHY at all, but o well.  I only get to this like five times a year.
7) I need to rely on God wayyy more than I do.
 
Seven lovely bloggers to give this award to:

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much!

    i am the exact same way with a routine.. and plans - i make them for them to stick - if you come between me or my routines... game over! ha!

    hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete