Thursday, February 24, 2011

Handwriting!

So Leslie over at Life in it's Ordinary Form started this handwriting blog post! I think it's super cool! Like she said, we never see each others handwriting because we use computers to do our blog post!

So all you have to do it get out a piece of paper and answer these questions:

1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 other people.

Yes, I know I misspelled handwriting...I'm not perfect! :)



3 comments:

  1. I love love LOOOVE your handwriting! and JM is my man too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect teacher handwriting! I'm so anxious to do this post...sounds like fun. Oh, and now I'm going to have to hunt down that Pilot pen. I'm such a pen junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! your handwriting is SO pretty! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!

    ReplyDelete