Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SO What Wednesday!


It's Wednesday...you know what that means!





Photobucket

Go over to Life After I "Dew" to join in!

SO WHAT...
  • If I'm a picky eater.

  • If I haven't had a pedicure since October...no one sees my feet in the winter.

  • If I'm over winter....come on SPRING!

  • If I get to work an hour and 15 minutes early EVERY day because I want to.

  • If I can't stand people who don't even try to make their lives better.

  • If I LOVED that one of our radio stations played 90's music all weekend! It was such a great flash back to my younger years!

  • If the Mr. and I dance in the car...but our dancing is really funny and horrible at the same time!

  • If I'm obsessed with Yoforia...O.MY.SO.GOOD!

  • If I'm loving grad school...go ahead...DORK!


1 comment:

  1. My feet are in need of a pedicure too! I haven't had one since my wedding in September!!! I'm rocking some chipped polish at the moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete