Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun! (Ethel's Birthday Pictures!)

Finally made it to Friday! WHOOP WHOOP!

This week actually has gone by pretty fast! Started off great with Ethel's 1st birthday! Here are pictures from her special day!:
Please excuse how horrible I look. But isn't she just the CUTEST!
She LOVED her cone! (We did NOT let her eat the entire thing!)
At one point I had to pull her back so she would breath! :)
And we sang Happy Birthday to her while she at her cone!

She even shared with her big sister Lucy!
The Mr. with sweet Ethel too!

The job search is going for the Mr. He's applied to over 30 places. We are just praying for an interview now.

We have a really fun/full weekend ahead! I'm sure I'll have lot of pictures to share with you all! We are celebrating my sweet MIL's 50th birthday! She is one good lookin' 50 year old!

What are you doing this weekend?!




2 comments: