Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr. and I had a fun filled weekend last weekend!
Friday night we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant in Athens and enjoyed the night after a long work week for both of us!
Saturday was filled with wedding festivities!
First was Lauren's Bridesmaids Luncheon! Fiesta Style!
H, L,L,LAH,M! Drinks in hand! :)

All bridesmaids expect one with our gifts!
Best Friends!

Bridesmaids with Bride and PINATA!!!!
Then the Mr. and I headed off for a wedding of a very sweet friend of mine! She and I had every single Education class together in college! She married an extremely great guy! HAPPY Wedding Mollie and Blake!!
Didn't get one picture of the Mr. and I all weekend. :(
We will this weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. 0mg Mollie looks so beautiful! Aw! And I love the pics of lauren's party. I can't believe she's getting married like next week. Weird!

    ReplyDelete