Thursday, June 4, 2009

I can explain...I can explain...
Busy life and job applying=no blogging.
But I'll make it worth if for this post! :)
Like I mentioned we headed down to the Keys for Memorial Day weekend! Originally it was only going to be the Mr., Mr. H and me. But then the rest of the family wanted to come so it ended up being a short family vacation! Fun fun! (No, really...I wasn't being sarcastic!)
Eric and I flew AirTran...first time together and it wasn't the best experience but we got there! Our flight was delayed which=my buying books and Eric buying drinks! haha! :) I got two really great books!
When we arrived to the house this is what we were welcomed with by my sweet MIL!
Sea creatures made with towels on our bed! :)
The view from the house!!! BEAUTIFUL!


The Mr and I...about to go dive together for the FIRST time! :)
Eric and I got to dive together! It was amazing! Having my own buddy was great! (In diving you must dive with a buddy and usually you have just one buddy but I had to share buddies since Eric couldn't make it down to dive with me until now!) We saw lobsters, sea turtles, dolphins, puffer fish and SO much more! We are having problems with Erics camera...and it's an underwater camera so when we get it fixed I'll upload those pics!!



We got a "Florida Shower" and then God graced us with a DOUBLE rainbow!!! It was amazing!!! It was a great reminder that God made all of this for us!


It was HUGE! Biggest rainbow any of us had ever seen!


Mr. H's pride and joy! "Plane to Sea" Many good times have already been on this boat and many more! :)

The Mr. and Mr. H on the boat!!

Hanging out in the hot tub with the rainbow!

Eric and I had a busy weekend last weekend! We headed home for many great occasions!

First Friday night Eric dropped me off for Lauren's lingerie shower! What fun! She got some very cute and sexy stuff for Will! Eric went and hung out with Will and some other guys!

With the Bride to Be! :) Not too much longer until she is Mrs. Georgia!

The really cute cake!

Some of the beautiful girls that were at the shower celebrating with Lauren!

Then on Saturday Eric and I headed to Hogansville to visit with my biological father's mother...my Granny! I had not seen her in about 12 years! It was SOO wonderful to catch up with her! She is such a positive and uplifting person!!

She made us a DELICIOUS lunch! We had a wonderful time visiting and catching up with her!

And she enjoyed meeting the Mr!

The rest of the weekend was filled with seeing family and friends! :) We love going "home" to see all of our family and friends! With all of the events we have coming up this summer I'm sure we will see them alot more often! (Which I like!)

This week has been filled with lots of job applications and prayer. I had previously applied to 5 counties...in the past day I've applied to 5 more. Expanding the distance of travel for a job. I'm hoping that something will come from all of this. I am learning to be patient and rely on God...but it's really hard sometimes.

But in good news...Eric and I reunited with a sweet high school friend! She is married now and lives in Athens! We have enjoyed dinners and game nights with the couple! :) And tonight we are having them over for dinner! I made Paula Deens chocolate pound cake! I'll let you know how it taste! :)

1 comment:

  1. That cake is STUNNING. I think I need to save that pic and save it for my shower (not that I have one coming up or anything... haha!)

    ReplyDelete