Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BOOK NERD!
I love it! I'm reading all the time now! It's great to have the time to sit down with a great book! I never enjoyed reading until college...and even then I didn't really enjoy it that much...but now I LOVE it!
Here are a couple of my recent reads:
This book is so wonderfully written! And I just found out they are making a movie out of the book and it comes out on my birthday this year!! YAY!
14 year old girl is murdered and then she watches her family from heaven...not as sad as it sounds! It's a MUST read!


I'm pretty much OBSESSED with this book! It was a FAST read but soooo good! It's a love story...which I love to read. I had started reading it and found out my best friend Lauren had just read and she loved it just as much as I do! Nicholas Sparks is my new favorite writer!
I'm reading two books right now...The Shack and The Notebook. I've seen the movie(The Notebook) but the books ends different and there is a sequel The Wedding, which I'm going to read next! I'll update you about these books soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am adding these to my reading list....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read ALL of Nicholas Sparks' books...well except the one about him and his brother...get ready to cry in every one! :)

    ReplyDelete