Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun weekend!!
We headed to PTC Friday and got to see some family for the evening! Saturday I went with my mom and sisters to my Aunts house! We have a quilting bee and we get together (or try to) once a month and work on a family heirloom quilt! It's really fun because we sit around a catch up and eat a yummy lunch!
Saturday evening we headed off to Lauren and Will's Stock the Bar Couple Shower! It was a fun night!
This is the cake that Lauren's Aunt made! It's totally edible! And it had lights!

The Bride and Groom!!! So excited about their wedding!

Mr. and Alex hanging out together!

Elyse, Lauren and myself!

My sweet and CUTE husband! :)

Married and Engaged couples!!! LOVE IT!
Sunday the Mr. and I helped my mom clean out a storage unit and then we all went swimming! It was a fun but long day!

2 comments: