Thursday, June 18, 2009


Okay so here it is....
MY CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FYI: This school building is not open yet for us to move in, so there is still work to be done in the classroom.

My AWESOME principal took me on my own tour today!


Now it's not set up at all but you get the gist of how BIG my classroom is! I CANNOT to get in there and make magic happen with decorating!



From door looking to the right.

From door looking more to the left/straight ahead.

From door looking straight ahead.

From door looking to the very left.

View from standing in front of windows.


View from windows looking to the right...my SmartBoard has to hung still.

Sink/storage area! So glad to have a sink right in my room!

As you can imagine I am SOOO excited!!! Mrs. T(my principal) thinks we will be able to move into the rooms the last week in June! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a really big classroom. Congratulations on your teaching job! I know you'll have fun decorating that room and teaching your new kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its huge!! i cant wait to see what you do to it with your decorating!! i love you and you so deserve this job!! i am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete