Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay so I'm a little late on this post...but I'm sure you'll still enjoy it!
June 20th...one of my very best friends Courtney got MARRIED! :) I had the sweet honor of being apart of her VERY special day! It was a wonderful weekend!
Mr and I at the Rehearsal Dinner :)

Bride and Bridesmaids at Breakfast the day of the wedding!


Me and Mrs. C with our hair done for the wedding!
Stephy and I laced up her dress...it had to be PERFECT!
Mrs. C's BEAUTIFUL dress!!!
I wasn't a big fan of my hair so of course the Mr. took it upon himself to make fun of it! haha!

Two of the FOUR came to the wedding! :)

Mrs. C with part of the FOUR! Isn't she just SO BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?

BEST FRIENDS! :)

This is one of my favorite pictures from the entire weekend! This sums up Mr. and Mrs. G!

Sorority tradition! Singing to the bride!

Alpha Xi Delta!

Off for the Honeymoon! :)

Look at the HUGE sparklers! WAY fun! :)

I am SO happy for Mrs. C...she totally deserves Mr. K...they are perfect for each other!!!

Mr. and Mrs. G

06/20/2009

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAA THOSE are the Hugest sparklers I have ever seen. Love it.

    ReplyDelete