Monday, June 8, 2009

No Doubt it was a great weekend! :)

Mr. headed off Friday night for a lake weekend with his buddies! He was so excited to get together with his friends and I was excited about heading "home" for a fun filled weekend!



Friday night I took 2 of my sisters and 3 of their friends to the No Doubt concert! I was so excited, seeing that No Doubt was the first CD I ever bought back in 5th grade! Now my sister B has been obsessed with them for about 6 years! K had never been to a concert so it was her first and she had a blast! It was a great night for an outdoor concert!K's first concert! She had a blast!!

B with her friends and sweet K!


LAH and B! :) I took her to her first concert about 4 years ago! :)



No Doubt was AMAZING! One of the best concerts I've been to!


Saturday morning I headed to Elyse's house to visit with her and baby Audree! We had a great time catching up and I got plenty of time to hold that sweet baby! I even got to help feed her! She literally is the calmest baby I've ever been around! Totally from her parents! :)

Saturday evening was party time! I headed to Kenessaw to celebrate with one of my best friends and sorority sisters Courtney! She gets married in less than 2 weeks! We had a little lingerie party for her and then we headed to Cowboys...it's a country dance club. She had a blast! It was great to see her and spend some of her last moments single until the big day! :)


LAH and Court...she got some sexy stuff for Kyle! ;) Some of the girls and the BRIDE to be! :) With some of my sweet older sorority sisters!LOVE her! Can't wait for 06/20/09 :)

Sunday I went to church with my sweet MIL and heard an amazing sermon that I know our pastor wrote just for me! (Just kidding...but it really hit home!) It was all about having FAITH! And on that note I'll share my good news....



I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR A TEACHING POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)






I am beyond blessed and excited!!! It's Wednesday at 10am...please pray! I was literally just praying on Friday on my way "home" that God would help me be more patient because I was about to give up on this whole job thing...it's so hard waiting and hearing nothing. And then Friday at like 2:30 I got THE call! I thanked God about a million times! I am so excited yet SOOOO nervous!

So the sermon on Sunday about having Faith really really hit home because I have been trusting in the Lord about this whole job thing but just when I was about to give up He showed me that he hadn't forgotten about me. And I realized I really need to work on my FAITH!

Sunday I met up with sweet Hannah for her bridesmaid fitting! She picked out two dresses and had all of her bridesmaids try them on and then she picked what looked best on everyone! I can't believe we are already doing stuff for her wedding...I'm so excited!! It's only like 8 months away! I love the fact that all my best friends are getting married but then again it makes me sad to think we are all getting old! :)

The Mr. had an awesome weekend too! We are both SO tired from our busy/fun weekends! Tonight we cooked dinner and went on a bike ride! It's been a while where we just sat down together for dinner alone! I love it! :)

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment