Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Happy 25th Birthday to sweet MELINDA!
If you don't' Melinda...your missing out! She is one of the FUNNIEST, sweetest, most trustworthy, and greatest friends ever!!! She is one of my dear sorority sisters and this is how I met her...we both weren't too big of fans of each other...but that's just because we didn't' know each other. After getting to know her a little bit I knew she would be one of my lifetime friends and sisters! :)
Don't worry Melinda...25 isn't old! It's a big girl age and your such a beautiful and smart big girl! :)
I love you Melinda and I hope you have a WONDERFUL 25th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. AW LAH you are sooooooo sweeeeeet. Thank you so much. I teared up a bunch when I saw this. Actually, i've been crying a lot this birthday...but its a good thing. I've been so busy I haven't had time to enjoy your blog. I miss you and I can't wait til Lauren's wedding so we can hang out!Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete