Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a SWEET baby GIRL!!
Audree Rose Durden
April 30, 2009 at 5:44pm
8lbs 4 oz and 21''
BEAUTIFUL and so HEALTHY!
PERFECT!




One of my best friends and sorority sister, Elyse had her first baby! I'm pretty much obsessed with her!! I hope our children are as perfect as sweet Audree!

Such a proud Aunt!!!

Me, Elyse(Mommy) and Lauren! Doesn't she look amazing for just having a baby!?!?!
Sweet Family!!!! I'm so proud of Alex and Elyse! :)

Beautiful Mommy and Daughter!

Look at her!!!!! I just want to eat her up!!! :)
Okay so I've been so excited since the day I found out that Elyse and Alex were having a baby!!! Like SOOO pumped! Well the day that Elyse went into the hospital because Audree didn't come on her due date...she was actually 4 days late....I was so excited at home that I decided that I wanted to bake! Everyone knows I'm obsessed with cupcakes...but I made these from scratch...like the cake and icing!!! My first time!! :) And I decorated them by hand for the first time!! It was a great way to make the time go by fast and let out my excitement for Audree's arrival!!

Finished product!

Yes, I did this by myself!! It's a flower! :)

It's been a wonderful 2 days! Audree was born yesterday and today is Lucy's 3rd birthday! May 1st is her birthday! Eric brought home an icecream cone for her and I brought her home a new bone!! She was very excited!!

Happy Birthday Lucy Elizabeth! :)

Personally I think babies are the BEST BEST thing ever!! I get so excited about people having babies, playing with babies, and all that goes along with it! I'm so lucky to have Aidan and Audree in my life! Two SWEET babies!!

I'm pretty much obsessed! :)

I love you Audree Rose!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She is beautiful, tell Elyse! And yes Elyse looks so good for just having a baby. Having eaten one of those cupcake let me say...they tasted as good and they were cute...look out Britta you have some competition. Happy birthday to my Granddog, give her a rub from me! Love you guys and look forward to seeing you this coming week!!

    ReplyDelete