Tuesday, April 28, 2009


WANTED! Name: Lucy Elizabeth Hammarlund
Age: 2...3 on May 1st
Race: Chocolate Lab/Pointer Mix
Location: Athens, GA
Wanted For: Andy...

Jail time!

GUILTY!!!!

Victim....RIP Andy


Crime Scene...





Fun times...Lucy decided that Andy's life was going to be over tonight while Eric and I watched American Idol. :) It's Lucy's birthday week...she will be 3 on Friday!! She's going to be a big girl!






So tonight I tried a new recipe and the verdict is: NOT AGAIN! It wasn't very good. Not
impressed. But I guess that's how you know if things are good...trying them.
Sweet and Sour Pork

Finished product...may look good but didn't taste too good.




I did successfully make very YUMMY banana bread!!!!! Thanks Mom Pam for the wonderful recipe! It made the Mr. happy and me too!

SOOO glad Melissa wasn't kicked off Dancing With The Stars tonight!! And I'm starting to get nervous for the results of American Idol too!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: