Tuesday, May 26, 2009

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? pink
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes, it's the Mr...I get to kiss him everyday!
4. Do you plan outfits?Yes, everyday!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Right now not so good...headcolds are no fun!
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?Sharpie
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was really scary...my little sister Kendall committed suicide.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, some people at the pool with the kids I nanny.
9. What are you craving right now?Krispy Kreme...Mr. won't let me go get any. :(
10. Do you floss? yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?umm GROSS!
12. Are you emotional? It depends on the situation...lately I cry alot more...like for happy things though! :)
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? not sure
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?Lick...I have sensitive teeth.
15. Do you like your hair? Kind of...I used to hate it but I deal with it now.
16. Do you like yourself?YES!
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Would love to!
18. What are you listening to right now? The dryer.
19. Were your parents strict? Not so much...but I knew when not to cross the line!
20. Would you go sky diving? YES! I really want to!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?Yes. I do. It's SUPER good for you!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No I don't think I have.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not so much, but when we do it's from the Red Box for $1!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My rings on my fingers from Mr.!
25. How many countries have you visited? Three
26. Have you made a prank phone call? O yes! Melinda would know about those! haha! :)
27. Ever been on a train? Do the ones in the airport count?
28. Brown or white eggs? Never had brown...so I'm going to say white.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, and I can't go anywhere without it.
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes, sometimes.
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes...great with sushi!!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The Mr.
34. Are you too forgiving? No, but I do forgive.
35. Ever been in love? Yes, and it's the best thing ever!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? One will go to school and study for grad school, one will go to work and answer lots of phone calls and the other one will go to work happily because she doesn't have many days left at her job before she starts grad school too!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, not a fan though.
38. Last time you cried? Last night...I was so tired from the 14 hour car drive and the Mr. wasn't too kind before bed.
39. What was the last question you asked?Can we PLEASE go to Krispy Kreme?!?!?!
40. Favorite time of the year?Summer
41. Do you have any tattoos? Why do you want to know?
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes, I am! Get it from my momma! :)
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Don't think so, but I'm sure Lauren who has seen every movie has! haha!
44. Ever walked into a wall? Sure have...just call me Grace!
45. Favorite color? HOT pink!
46. Have you ever slapped someone?Yes...probably should have.
47. Is your hair curly? DUH! VERY curly!
48) o goodness....Justin Timberlake is guess? What I'm confused!
49. Do looks matter? Yes, but what's inside counts WAY more!
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not so sure about that one....
51.... I don't know where it is....I haven't lost anything at the moment.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, it's wonderful! I love Mr. and my family and friends SO much!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No just a big box fan on #3!
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, I like the truth way better than lies.
55. Do you have good vision? It used to be better.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone...there are a few I dislike...but I don't waste my time thinking about them.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?All the time...my family and friends are WAY too far away from me.
58. The last person you held hands with?Romantically? The Mr.
59. What are you wearing? Gray comfy pants and an old sorority t-shirt
61. Where was your profile picture taken? In Brooks, GA.
62. Can you hula hoop?Yes, I'm actually getting better!
63. Do you have a job? Yes, but I would love a teaching job.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Workout video
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, I'm sure I have.

2 comments:

  1. im def. stealing this and doing it! I love that I'm reading this and wearing an old AXiD shirt too.... Its like all of a sudden I looked around...and was like "Ok...im graduated and 90% of what I owe has AXiD on it!" Do you feel that way too?

    I remember...you love cottage cheese. A lot. ha. Oh and crying because you're so tired is totally understandable...sometimes it just doesn't come out any other WAY. And you feel much better after.

    Oh, and one last thing...
    "Hello...this is becky from blockbuster..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You met 50 Cent on that plane, right??

    ReplyDelete