Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So I've been good! Your probably wondering what I'm talking about.


I'm getting fit! Healthy and fit!


I've gotten back in the habit of running...I was pretty good about it in college but you know when you get married and your happy and you don't have time to do those healthy things. Or maybe you do but they aren't top on the to-do list! I would much rather cook a yummy meal for my husband, eat dinner together and watch our nightly shows!


Anyways...I've started a few different things! First of all I've been running...for a little while now and it feels great! But also Eric and I started accounts at www.livestrong.com! You log in everything you eat so you can see how many calories, fat, protein, etc that you intake! It's pretty interesting to see all that you eat. But also what is so neat about Livestrong is that you log in your exercise and it tells you the calories you burn!


Now, don't get worried. I'm not doing anything crazy...I'm really just trying to get healthy....lose those few pounds I've gained since my lovely wedding day and get my endurance back from my running days!


I'll keep you posted on how I do! (We do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment