Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a weekend?!?!
Eric and I had a full weekend of friends and good times!
Friday night we headed to Sugarloaf to see the youngest of the children I nanny for graduate from pre-school! It was too cute! NC was very excited that we came! We enjoyed "cook in front of you" for dinner with the whole family! That would be Japanese! haha!

Me and NC after her ceremony!
Getting her diploma!
Bored during the ceremony! haha! Just wait until she graduates from college! ;)
Here are the cupcakes I made for NC's graduation and C's 8th Birthday(which was earlier in the week)! They loved them!

After the graduation and dinner we headed over to Ben's house and went bowling with Lexie and Ben! It was a fun night!! Eric won 2 of the three games! And I got made fun off the whole night on how I bowl! But it works! :)
Sunday I made the drive to C-town for Courtney's(best friend/sorority sister) bridal shower! I'm so happy to be in her wedding this June!

Yesterday our sweet neighbor Kate came over and taught me how to make granola!!! I was so excited!! It's YUMMY too! :)
Eric and I planted tomato plants yesterday too! We are so excited for them to start growing! I can eat tomatos like apples...I LOVE them! I'll keep you posted on how they turn out!
We are getting SO excited about our upcoming trip to the Keys this Friday! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. lah - you are like super woman. how do you have so much time to make granola, cupcakes...tomatoes. i need some of that super juice or something you have. I must say you have mastered the whole awesome...um i mean spectacular wife thing!

    ReplyDelete