Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! :)
I am the luckiest girl in the world!
First of all my Mommie is the the most amazing person I know! She carried me for 9 long months and raised me right! She always made sure I was dressed perfect with my huge bows! She always made sure I had tons of time with my friends. She always made sure our family was together. She always makes sure to listen to me about everything! She is such a beautiful person inside and out! She has always told me, "Pretty Is As Pretty Does!" and it's so true...but she lives by that herself!
Second of all I have a wonderful Mother-in-Law! I remember meeting her 8 years ago and she is still the same woman but now I can claim her as my family! Mrs. Hammarlund is a DOER...meaning she is always doing stuff for anyone and everyone! Who gets lucky enough to be very close to their mother-in-law?!? Well she is wonderful! Her strong Christianity encourages me to strive everyday to become even closer to the Lord!
Did I say I was lucky?!?! Well I am! I have two amazing Moms!!! Who gets that?!?! I am SO thankful to have two wonderful Moms that love and support me and my sweet husband!
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you both so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! You made my job easy! You have always been such a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete