Thursday, May 7, 2009


Okay so who watched Grey's tonight?!?!?
Lots of tears were shed!!!
I cannot wait until next weeks 2-hour finale!!!
Our neighbor Kate joined us for dinner tonight! It was so fun because she hadn't watched Greys in a while, so I got to catch her up on all the Greys drama! :)
Lacey(my sister) has been here all week with us! It's been fun having someone hang out with us and eat dinner with us. Can't wait to have Britta and Kendall come stay too!
So happy tomorrow is Friday! We have a jammed packed weekend ahead of us! I'm sure I'll have pics to prove it! :)
P.S. Today is the first day of 'Lindsay Ann is getting fit' again! It's serious. Like a heart attack! (Not really a heat attack but now you know how serious I am about this!)


3 comments:

  1. sign me up! I am def. starting a strict regimen bc i HAVE to get fit for my wedding day! LAH you will have no trouble getting back into the swing of it...you'll be fit again in no time!

    I haven't watched grey's yet...but i will tomorrow. alone. so i can cry if I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Grey's.... I have to admit I sobbed my way through it too.

    What is going to happen next week? The suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm getting fit too! Check out the firm, I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete