Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eric found this....
A beautiful quite creek in Athens that we can do and take Lucy swimming!
And we did and she LOVES her new spot...it's a lot like her spot in Carrollton but much bigger and more water! She LOVES it!
As you can see in this picture! One happy dog I mean child!
Last night we went to my Aunts house to celebrate my cousins 30th birthday! It was a surprise and so fun! He had no idea and was so excited to see tons of his family and friends! The picture on the cake is of his two dogs which are his LIFE!

I got to see my sweet nephew! Aidan Harper...can't believe he will be 1 next month! :(

The Mr. and I! He's pretty cute I'd have to say!

Kind of blurry but still cute! He LOVES to crawl!
LK with AHB!

I'm in LOVE with this picture! Mr is SO cute with AHB! Aidan laughs so hard when the Mr comes around!
Can't wait until he has a baby of his (our) own!

Great evening with family and friends! And this is what we came home to:



Eric's Uncle David sent us 11 flats of plants!!!!!!! We are so excited!! Uncle David is the owner of Gro'nSell and Eric had asked him to send him just some scraps of seeds or plugs that he had that he didn't need or sell. And this is what we got! 11 boxes of BEAUTIFUL plugs to put in our not so beautiful yard! Eric was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning we got home last night!!!
Here are all the boxes after...we were too excited to take a picture before! Eric plans on putting them in the ground ASAP and sharing with our neighbor and then some to the Hammarlunds in PTC!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable baby! Can't wait until you have one of your own.

    Your doggie is adorable and I love that creek. My dogs would have fun there, too.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete