Thursday, February 26, 2009

100...

My 100 Truths...

1. Real Name – Lindsay Ann Hammarlund
2. Like It - Yes, I really like my new last name!
3. Single or Taken– Taken for life! :)
4. Zodiac Sign – Sag--don't really know if I believe all of that.
5. Male or Female - Female
6. Elementary – East Fayette Elementary& Brooks Elementary
7. Middle – Whitewater Middle School
8. High – Starrs Mill High School
9. College – University of West Georgia
10.Hair color - natural- brown; what I want-blond
11. Eye Color – hazel
12. Hair Length – short--just cut off 5 inches a month ago
13. Current Worry – getting a job....
14. Race – Caucasian
15. Are you a health freak? – sort of...I want to be more healthy!
16. Height – 5'7"
17. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes I sure do...Eric John!
18. Do you like yourself?- absolutely
19. Piercings – 1 in each ear
20. Tattoos - no
21. Righty or Lefty – Right

FIRSTS-
22. First Surgery – 2004 for female problems
23. First Piercings – 6 years old; my ears
24. First Best Friend - Lauren Jourdan
25. First Award – I'm sure it was for cheerleading...considering I started when I was 4
26. First Sport - ballet, tap, jazz and cheerleading
28. First Vacation – beach when I was like 8 months old
29. First Teacher – Mrs. Windenbaugh(I have no idea how to spell it--and it was hard to say for a 5 year old!)
30. First Crush – Scott Rebock(pre-school! haha!)

THIS OR THAT-
31. Orange or Apple Juice – orange juice...I have it every morning!
32. Rock or Rap – Rap
34. Nsync or Backstreet Boys – Nsync
35. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera – Britney Spears
36. Night or Day – day I guess
37. Sun or Moon – sun
38. Tv or Internet – Internet
39. Playstation or Xbox – neither
40. Kiss or Hug – kiss...but I love good hugs...none of those side hugs...when I hug you I'm HUGGING you! :)
41. Iguana or Turtle – turtle--sea turtle are cooler!
42. Spider or Bee – Bee I guess...but really neither!
43. Fall or Spring – Spring--I love Spring and Summer!
44. Limewire or iTunesiTunes
46. Soccer or Baseball - baseball...Go Braves!

CURRENTLY
50. Drinking – Sweet tea made by me!
51. I'm about to – watch Oprah--I know I'm a stay-at-home loser! :)
53. Singing – Dave Matthews Band
54. Typing – this

FUTURE-
55. Want Kids - DEFINITELY!!!
56. When – God blesses us with a baby!
57. Want to get married – Already did---Married life is awesome!
58. When – August 2, 2008(6 and half months ago!)
59. Where do you want to live – Well I like where we live now...just REALLY miss our family and friends!
60. How many kids do you want – 2 or 3
62. What did you want to be when you were little – a Mommie or a teacher--hopefully I can do both soon!
63. What do you think you'll really be doing – I'm praying both mommie and teacher!
64. Mellow Future or Wild – mellow
65. Something you would never do- Divorce!!
66. When do you want to die- on God's time

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE SEX YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO
68. Lips or Eyes – I would say both....Eric's eyes and lips are perfect!
69. Hugging or Kissing- kissing
70. Shorter or Taller – taller
71. Tan Skinned or Light – tan
72. Romantic or Spontaneous- romantic
73. Dark or Light Hair – dark
74. Muscular or normal - normal
75. Hook-up or Relationship – relationship
76. Similar to you or different – a little bit of both

HAVE YOU EVER-
78. Kissed a stranger – no
79. Drank Bubbles – no
80. Broken a bone – no--hoping never to break a bone!
81. Climbed up a tree – actually no
82. Broken someones heart – I hope not...but I'm not sure!
83. Turned someone down – yes
84. Had your heart broken – yes--not fun at all.
85. Liked a friend as more than a friend – story of me and Eric's relationship in high school! haha! We were best friends but always ended up liking each other! :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. Yourself – most of the time
87. Miracles – absolutely
88. Love at first sight – totally!
89. Santa Claus – if you don't believe then he doesn't come!
90. Kiss on first date – umm probably not.
91. Angels – for sure--I feel like God has a lot looking out for me and my family!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY-
92. Are there people you want to be with right now – yeah :(
93. Who – my best friends and family
94. Like someone - I LOVE my husband!

LASTS-
95. Text Message – Mommie
96. Received Call - Lauren
97. Call Made – my grandmother
98. Facebook Message –Michaela
99. Missed Call - Mommie
100. Kiss- Eric John!


So there really isn't 100...found that out when I was answering all of the questions. O well! Hope you enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Wiedenbach definetly hard to say as a 5 year old, but what a great teacher...many will feel that way about you one day!!

    Scott Verock - saw his mom recently at Michaels, he was so crazy about you( still have stuffed animal he gave you as a christmas decoration...a lot of boys/men loved you, but only one won you...Eric...we are so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew alot of those things about you! And, I was there for your first surgery. But, RAP instead of ROCK? Really? Must be the age. I wouldn't have guessed that one.

    Have a great weekend pretty girl. Love you.

    ReplyDelete