Monday, February 2, 2009

February=Love!

Hello friends!


This weekend was filled with lots of fun!

Friday night we headed to PTC after I got off work. Saturday was spent looking for items for our new home. And then we celebrated my Dad's 50th birthday! We told him we wanted to take him to dinner but little did he know that after dinner was a SURPRISE party! His fiance threw the party and did an excel let job! 35 of his closest friends were there to celebrate! It was a fun night!



Sunday we did some things around the Hammarlund house for my sweet mom-in-law and then we headed to dinner at my moms house. We had dinner with my grandparents...my mom made a lovely meal and it was filled with lots of good conversations!

So I don't think I told yall about the puppy that we got Mr. Hammarlund for his birthday! She is SOOOO cute...I kind of want to steal her for myself. But we will be getting Lucy back soon! He named her Coral...like a coral reef! We brought her home last weekend so it was so great seeing her again this weekend...just in one week she has grown so much! Here are some pics that Mrs. Hammar took!




This is my favorite pic of her! HIII! :)



Lucy actually likes her! Just not when Coral tries to eat her food!

Lucy plays really gentle with her...it's precious!

So I'm so excited it's February! Valentines is my FAVORITE holiday! And my sweet husbands birthday is this month!(It's also his Mom's bday and his Nana's bday, and some other relatives!--I joke that I won't have babies in February!) I love everything pink and red! I love hearts and the yummy candy! I love that it's not January anymore. I love that it's closer to spring...I just love February!

So...HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

2 comments:

  1. February is my favorite to and for all the same reasons...maybe you got some of that from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love February for all the same reasons....maybe you got some of it from me?

    ReplyDelete