Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eric's Birthday Celebrations!

What a great week and weekend!
I wasn't able to be at home the night of Eric's birthday. I was so upset and cried alot about it. But the family I nanny for needed me to stay the night. I felt horrible and of course Eric was so understanding and so sweet about it. So we celebrated Friday night! :)
I made homemade General Tso Chicken (our FAVORITE Chinese dish) for Eric! It turned out so yummy...if I say so myself! And then we had a cupcake and I sang Happy Birthday to him...solo! haha! :) It was a great night for the two of us to celebrate my sweet husbands birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Saturday was the big celebration! I originally was planning a SURPRISE birthday for Eric...but that didn't work out because he found out about it. SOOO we just had a birthday party at our new home! It was such a fun night! We had our amazing family help us with setting things up and preparing some of the food. We had many friends drive the long way to Athens to celebrate!

Some of the decorations in the house!

Our first picture in front of our first house! :)

Of course my wonderful three best friends wouldn't have missed out on celebrating Eric's birthday!

My beautiful family!

We had a great weekend and hopefully a great week ahead of us!

So glad I have such a cute birthday boy as a husband! :)

2 comments:

  1. You had a great party, the food was wonderful! You do have so many good friends, you are so blessed. Thanks for letting us share in Eric's birthday! Have a great week. We love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken looks yummy! I'm glad you had so much fun with your family. I also love the shirt you have on - too cute!

    ReplyDelete