Monday, February 9, 2009

Monkey Toes...

I'm already a VERY domestic woman...but this weekend I've gotten a spark of even more domesticness(I know that isn't a word!)! I cooked all the meals eaten in our home Friday-Sunday! (Usually Eric cooks and I help!) I've been reading this great blog! And got this wonderful recipe from Britta(not my sister). It's called Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas! Here is a picture of my end product! (Eric even LOVED them...if he likes it then that means I did a good job!)

So after dinner and cleaning up I walk out into the living room and this is what I find...my husband constructing an Italian cart for work. Only my husband would be building a wine cart on Sunday evening! And now this thing is sitting in our house. He told me he would have it out by Wednesday...I'll let you know when it actually leaves! :)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! Only 4 days until Valentines day! YAY! :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so good! and the word you're looking for is domesticity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks great......seams like Eric might be suggesting Italian with the cart...what do you think! You come from a long line of good cooks, I always knew you would be one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blog, too. Your mom had it listed, so I went to see it. I'm glad that you tried one of the recipes and it turned out so well.

    Do keep us posted on the cart... usually when James told me something would be out of my way in a couple of days, it usually took a week or two!

    ReplyDelete