Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Boy!


Happy Birthday Eric!!


My husband is turning the ripe ol' age of 25 today!!!

Eric is the HARDEST person to surprise! I originally planned a surprise party for him but he found out about it! And then this morning after he left work I got up to decorate the house with banners and streamers. But then about 10 minutes into my decorating he comes home from work just to stop by! I was so mad! O well. The house will be done when he gets home from work! :)

I'm so thankful to have such a loving, strong, caring, and funny husband! I thank God for him everyday. He truly is my best friend in the entire world. He's the only one that gets me completely. I hope that I have many many many more birthdays with him! :)

I love you birthday boy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Eric! I know you'll have plenty of birthday stuff for him. I wish you could surprise him, though!

    I also love the library - I'm going tomorrow and will most certainly come home with about 15 books. Not like I don't have about 4 thousand here in my house... it is a serious addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eric!! I am so greatful that my daughter has such a great husband! You have also set the bar high for her sisters! A toast to a quarter of century of living!

    ReplyDelete