Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hammarlund Household

Okay okay okay...here are some pictures of the house! Please remember it's still under construction! We still have some projects to do around the house but we are so excited about where it is right now!

Yesterday was such a fun day! My mom, aunt, sisters and mother-in-law all came up! It was all their first time seeing the house! We had a curtain/house project day! My mom and aunt made the curtains for our living room, dinning room and kitchen! And my mother-in-law brought us a washer and dryer!!! YAY! We all had so much fun! I made a yummy lunch for all of us! We got a lot done around the house!


Then last night we met all of Eric's family for a birthday dinner for his Dad!


This morning Eric took me to Krispy Kreme for a yummy breakfast! :)

Our "real" fireplace! We LOVE it!

Our master bedroom




Our guest room! Come stay with us!





Our living room!





Our mantle


Sunroom/Office--it's still messy...sorry!



Our dinning room--we are getting the chairs fixed--that's why we have folding ones now!haha!

Our PINK kitchen!!



This is before the kitchen curtains!


After curtains!! YAY!



Close-up of tie back! I love love the pom poms!


I have to re-take these pics in the evening because the sun is too bright now but these are the curtains in living and dinning rooms!!


Close-up of tie backs! And they are raspberry on the other side! It matches our couches!

We'll post more pictures after we do more things around the house! You'll have to come see it in person! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your home is just lovely. I love all the curtains that were made just for you!

    Isn't setting up housekeeping the best? I still love "playing house" and I've been doing it for a really long time.

    I hope you enjoy your little nest for a long time. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is absolutely adorable! I love the pink pom poms, pink and black is my favorite color combo! So girly!

    ReplyDelete