Saturday, December 13, 2014

30th!

So, I turned 30 this week! What? I'm not in my twenty's anymore?!?! That's crazy talk!

Well, I've started to come to grips with it. But my 30th birthday was wonderful!

Everyone spoiled me at work! 

My favorite coffee and donuts! Some of my students made me cards and brought me small gifts. 

A sweet coworker/friend of mine gave me these awesome sunglasses! I LOVE my monogram on them! 

When I got home with the kiddos, the Mr. took TJH on a secret errand...and they came back with my VERY favorite Mexican food and yummy GiGi's cupcakes! 



M came over to hang out with us while we ate. 

Then on Friday night, M and J babysat the kiddos so we could go on a birthday date! 

We went to 5 and 10...a  local place. Our friends A and R gave us a very generous gift card to use for our date. 


With my handsome date! 


My birthday was great! Lots of phone calls, texts and love on my special day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment