Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I cannot believe that I have a 2 year old...slow down time!
  • I'm going to miss Aunt B so much when she leaves...she has been with us for two weeks. She's the best!
  • I'm PRAYING for good weather for Tuck's party!
  • I CANNOT wait to see my BFF's this weekend!
  • I'm nervous about taking away the Nap Nannys while the girls sleep...praying it goes smoothly. 
  • I want to take home some of my students so I would know they were being taken care of....
  • I've enjoyed winter but I'm ready for Spring!
  • I can't believe the girls are already wearing 6 month clothes! 
  • I'm so proud of how hard the Mr. is working on his student teaching! I know he's going to make an amazing teacher! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment