Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Tucker John!

Happy 2nd Birthday Tucker John!

Dear Tuck,

O my, I cannot believe you are 2 years old! I can't even describe the joy that you bring to us every single day. Your smile and big blue eyes light up the room and catch everyone's attention. You have the biggest heart. You love your sisters more than anything. And you are a huge fan of your Mommy and Daddy too!

The past two years have been amazing being your Mommy! You have taught me so much about life, love and myself. I miss you when you sleep and want to be with you at all times. You give the BEST hugs and I want at least 10 from you everyday! (And you usually always give them to me!)

This past year has been a big one for you! From turning 1, learning how to walk, traveling this past summer, going to the beach, becoming a big brother, and all the talking you have been doing! You love learning new things and experiencing new things. You still LOVE to read and to be read to. 

You are the best big brother ever. You love your sisters so very much and are so sweet to them. We are so thankful they have such a great big brother! 

I hope the next year of your life is filled with happiness, healthiness and tons and tons of love. You are the biggest blessing and we don't take you for granted at all. Your Daddy and I thank God for loaning you to us!

Now, go eat some cake sweet boy and make a wish on your 2 big candles! 

Happy Birthday love muffin! 

We love you so very much!
love,
Mommy (and Daddy too!)

1 comment: