Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I'm loving these days at home! Not even going to think about the thoughts of making them up. 
  • Tucker pretty much repeats and says everything we say now...it's so cute...but also we have to watch what we say all the time. 
  • As much as I love all this time at home, I'm looking forward to warmer weather so we can get outside and play!
  • We are still having Tucker open his birthday presents...we are taking it slow...it's so much fun this way! Especially since we are stuck in the house!
  • I'm praying we don't loose power...ugh so scary with three little children. 
  • I had an absolute blast this past weekend with my best friends...post coming soon! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment