Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I opened my first bag of candy corn on September 2nd! It made me so happy! :) I made myself wait until it was September! 
  • I love that Tuck has figured out how to walk on his tippy toes! It's pretty cute!
  • I was super disappointed in Teen Mom 3 so far.
  • I'm trying to wait as long as possible to go get a mani/pedi...want them to be fresh for the girls arrival! :)
  •  I got so excited about the Halloween Oreos...let's just say I'm excited about fall! :) 
  • I'm noticing that there are a lot of songs out about booties...big ones! ha! That I don't have...ha! :) 
  • I cannot wait for my Wednesday night shows to start...The Middle and Modern Family! 
  • A lot of this post was about food and TV...I'm pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment