Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bed Rest...

I was officially put on bed rest yesterday. No more work. :( I'm not very happy about this at all. But I know it's best for the babies. And I'm all about keeping them in as long as I can to make sure they are healthy as possible. But what I'm upset about is that I felt great at work during the day. I felt like I was actually doing something because as soon as I got home, I can't do much with TJH and nights are horrible! 
Before going to the hospital yesterday.

I had to go in for monitoring yesterday because my blood pressure was so high. It went down after a couple of hours but my doc decided that I was done with work and I needed to be at home resting. 

The Mr. painted my toenails for me last night! :) 

TJH and I on the first morning of bed rest. I was about to leave for my doctors appointment. I'm in comfy clothes now. ha!

So I'm going to make the best of these days. I'm going to snuggle with TJH and the Mr. as much as possible and try not to get too bored. I know in the end I'll be happy that my doc made this call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment