Saturday, September 7, 2013

37 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 37 weeks--FULL TERM for twins! :)
Size of babies: size of watermelons
Weight gain: 65 lbs (as of 9/5)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity...and now they aren't fitting well. ha! 
Gender: our sweet girls!
Movement: Yes, I can see elbows and knees. :)
Sleep: Sleep hasn't changed. :(
Symptoms: Swelling, slight headache and some high blood pressure...more on that below. 
What I miss: Being an active mommy to TJH. 
Cravings: Cookie cake, pizza,candy corn...this is normal for this time of year for me...but I think it's more intense! :)
Best Moment this week: Carrying these girls another week successfully! I'm was officially put on bed rest Wednesday afternoon. My blood pressure was super high for me on Wednesday. I was sent to the hospital for monitoring for a couple of hours. It was decided that I needed to stop working. I was pretty upset about this. I feel the best when I'm at work. But I understand if it keeps my blood pressure and swelling down to be resting, I will do it. I am glad that the girls heartbeats and movement was good. 
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week...it will be my last one and I will also have pre-op for my csection. Can't wait to hold my sweet girls! 

1 comment: