Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Saturday evening Tuck was pretty sick with his high fever. We watched the UGA game at home instead of going to our friends house which was fine because we wanted our baby boy to get better! His fever finally broke in the middle of the night. 

Tuck woke up a little better on Sunday morning, but he still wasn't himself and very lazy/cuddly. We were supposed to meet some friends for lunch but we had to cancel that too. We stayed home all day and rested and loved on TJH extra so he would get better quick! We both enjoyed the cuddles we got from our boy! :) 

I was so glad that I didn't have to go to work on Monday. It allowed me one more day to play/rest with my sweet boy! He was feeling a lot better by Monday morning, just had the runny nose left over. We all needed to get out of the house! :)



We played at home in the morning and then headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch with the W's! :) It was nice to see baby T and of course catch up with J and T! TJH did so great at lunch! He loves Chick-fil-A! 

Then we all headed to walk around TJMaxx! 


We didn't find any great deals but it was fun to walk around and TJH loved riding and then pushing his wagon! We can't wait until Baby T can sit in the wagon with TJH!



I love this picture I took on our way back to our car...my whole world walking in front of me. I just love these boys so much! I am so excited about our girls arriving, but I am soaking up every last minute with just the three of us! 

I have such cute boys!

TJH loved seeing his best friend! 

Tuck wasn't into taking his afternoon nap, which was fine, because I will miss him this week while I'm at work, so I was soaking up. We watched some of Cars 2 and played some! :)

If you look closely, this sweet boy is naked but with his hat on! :) We had just come in from playing outside in the pool and he wanted to put his hat on! 

So, our Labor Day weekend was NOTHING like a lot of peoples weekend, but I wouldn't have it any other way! How was your Labor Day weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment