Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • If I'm I cannot think of anything else but finding out what our precious baby is this week!
  • I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend already!
  • I get emotionally upset with Teen Mom...I just want to scream at some of the girls and hug some others! ha!
  • If Ethel has to be sleeping with her body pushing up against mine. It's so cute!
  • I kind of nervous about not being able to tell what the baby is...umm we have a party planned for this so Baby Hammar needs to work with us!
  • I said I will never drink caffeine while pregnant...well a working pregnant woman sometimes needs her 7.5 oz of Coke! (And I only have like one a week!)

  • I am only able to cook on Sundays right now...I'm so thankful for a precious and patient husband who will cook during the weeks TOO busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment